As far as cups go, we can’t remember ever being so excited about one until now. Presenting the worlds finest reusable cup, the Uppercup. Created by local Melbourne designer James McCay, this beautiful cup took out best product design and best start up at the 2013 Melbourne Design awards. Not only is its clean, minimal design something that looks awesome in your hand, it is actually more pleasant to sip from than most coffee cups.
Reasons why we’re so amped about them:
– Double walled to keep you coffee warmer for longer
– Made from super durable BPA free Tritan plastic
– Dishwasher proof
– Reusable to help save the hundreds of paper cups we go through a year
– Perfectly sculpted lid that is a damn pleasure to drink from
– You look pretty cool carrying one around
Standard colours come in black and white, in both 12oz and 8oz (same sizes as your local cafes take away cups).
Keep an eye out for limited edition feature cups that will be released throughout the year.
Buy one for you and your bestie.